Product & Usage
1. What is Life Line 3 IN 1?
Life Line 3 IN 1 is a 2oz. multi-funtional wellness shot that promotes stress releif, energy and focus.
2. Who can benefit from Life Line 3 IN 1?
Life Line 3 IN 1 is the perfect fit for health conscious individuals looking to enhance their energy and focus without fear of the unwanted side effects of caffeine or other harsh stimulants.
- Health Conscious - Life Line 3 IN 1 is 99.97% natural and made proudly without caffeine (or caffeine alternatives) or any artificial colors, flavours or sweeteners.
- Busy Professionals/Parents - Life Line 3 IN 1 reduces the perception of stress allowing busy parents and professionals to fully focus on their children, projects and assignments.
- Students - College life comes with its own unique set of stressors. Life Line 3 IN 1, through the promotion of stress relief, allows students to excel in class, studying and testing.
- Travelers - It's your vacation or you need to stay at the top of your game for the business trip. Life Line 3 IN 1 sends you directly into a stress free zone so you can enjoy your deserved time off without feeling anxious or overwhelmed and/or crush the business meeting with intense focus.
3. How will Life Line 3 IN 1 effect me?
Remember, first and foremost, Life Line 3 IN 1 is a stress relief shot. Natural benefits of stress relief include restored natural energy and increased focus.
As a stress relief shot, Life Line 3 IN 1 reduces physical and mental tension before it becomes a problem. Therefore, it is not intended as a short-lived 'boost' of energy, but more as preventative measure. Managing your stress allows you to always maintain a high level of energy, thus not ever having a need for a synthetic (caffeinated or sugar infused) 'BOOST'. Get your energy through stress relief and you also won't have to deal with jitters, crashes or slumps.
4. What is the recommended dosage
For immediate/short-term benefits such as stress relief, focus and energy, you should take Life Line 3 IN 1 20-40 minutes before you need it to perform at your best.
For first time users, we recommend 1 bottle per day for 3 days to start feeling the full benefits. Get your first 3 bottles for free (we just ask that you pay shipping).
For optimal results and prolonged wellness you should take Life Line 3 IN 1 daily. Chronic stress is often the culprit for starting or aggrevating many illnesses and disaeses.
Nutritional & Ingredients
1. What are the ingredients in Life Line 3 IN 1?
Purified Water, Vitamins & Minerals (25% RDV of Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Niacin, Panothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamlin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Copper, Iodine, Zinc), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Stevia, Natural Flavor, Zembrin (Sceletium Tortuosum, aerial parts extract), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate (preservatives).
2. Does Life Line 3 IN 1 contain any caffeine, taurine or other harsh stimulants?
No. Life Line 3 IN 1 contains zero caffeine, taurine or any other harsh stimulants. Get all of the stress relief, energy and focus with none of the jitters, crash or slumps.
3. Is Life Line 3 IN 1 GMO free?
Yes. Life Line 3 IN 1 is GMO, Gluten and Soy free.
4. Is Life Line 3 IN 1 'All-Natural'?
Life Line 3 IN 1 is a plant based nootropic that is 99.97% natural with trace preservatives for freshness. Life Line 3 IN 1 does not contain any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
1. Is Life Line 3 IN 1 safe for everyone?
We recommend Life Line 3 IN 1 for children and adults 12 and older. Please consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are taking anti-depressant or anxiety medication.
2. Is Life Line 3 IN 1 approved by the FDA?
No dietary supplement is “approved” by the FDA. They are, however, stringently regulated and must comply with the provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act as regulated by the FDA. Life Line 3 IN 1 is in 100% compliance with the provisions of the Dietary Supplement and Education Act as regulated by the FDA.
Zembrin is, however, self-affirmend GRAS, an FDA designation, known as Generally Recognized as Safe.